Our Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Ethernet service provides customers with the ability to create secure IP-based Networks for their data and voice traffic.
Customers can connect sites with different bandwidth requirements to form one scalable network. VoIP and mission-critical or standard data traffic can all be securely and reliably carried and prioritised as required.
- Flexibility - with access options ranging from 21CN ADSL2+ to 1 Gbit/s on Ethernet
- Any-to-any connectivity
- Easy scalability to accommodate growth and expansion
- Future-proofing - ensuring easy migration from existing legacy VPNs to tomorrow's solutions
- Security - MPLS network can be totally separate from the internet
- Reliability - with network availability of 99.99%
- Wide Global reach
- International option with connectivity in over 80 countries
- Managed internet access option from within the MPLS core
- Cisco termination and routing throughout
For additional information about our MPLS Services, or to discuss your specific needs please call us today on 0203 002 9445.