The Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 is an application-enabled desktop VoIP phone with a high-performance colour display and Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice, offering unparalleled voice quality and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Polycom IP 670 Key Features
- A large, vibrant colour display for easier viewing and navigation
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice technology
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) switch to enable bandwidth-intensive applications
- Six lines in stand-alone mode and 34 lines with the Polycom SoundPoint IP Color Expansion Modules
- A visually improved platform to enable a high level of integration with productivity-enhancing applications and business processes
- Built-in USB port to support applications, such as Local Call Recording from the Polycom Productivity Suite
These phones have all been tested and are in full working order. They have been tested on a 3CX PBX.
The phones can work with any SiP account or VoIP based PBX they will not work on ordinary home phone lines
The phones may have minor scuffs as they are used but overall in good condition. The phones will not be supplied with a power supply so ensure you have a PoE switch or purchase a PSU separately.
|Power||PoE – No Adapter Supplied|
|Display||320 x 160 backlit Colour LCD with custom intensity Control|
|Line Keys||6 with bi-colour (red/green)|
|Mute Key||1 – Illuminated|
|Headset Key||1 – Illuminated|
|Hands-Free Key||1 – Illuminated|
|Hold Key||1 – Illuminated|
|Headset Port||1 x RJ9|
|Network Port||10/100/1000 PoE|